CAMPUS POLICE OFFICER
position responsible for ensuring the safety and security of students, staff,
faculty and visitors in their academic pursuits, including college buildings,
equipment and parking lots and enforcing of college, city, state and federal
laws, rules and regulations.
- Associate's degree plus three (3) years of
full-time, directly- related work experience OR
- High school
degree / GED plus five (5) years of full-time, directly-related work
- Police Officer Standards and Training Certification
(POST "A") required.
Preference will be given to individuals who
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6-10 years’ experience
- Directly-related experience in electronic access
control, intrusion alarm systems and closed circuit TV systems.
- Directly-related experience in knowledge of standard radio and telephone
- Knowledge of operational procedures and methods
used in daily operations of a police department.
- Experience in an
- Knowledge of modern office practices and
- Additional training/certificates in the area of investigations.
- Demonstration of job continuity.
- Skill to
accomplish task in a controlled, effective manner while working under stress.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite and security related
software (i.e. Key and lock control, access control).
of Criminal investigation principles, practices, and techniques.
Starting pay is $2,977 to $3,254 per month (Range 6P). Competitive benefit
package is included.
* Cover letter,
resume, POST "A" Certification, and a completed Application Addendum
are required and must be attached to the online application in order to receive
* You must attach the completed Application
Addendum form as your "Other Document 01". To download an editable
copy of the form click here.
* Interviews will be conducted by a
For more information, to review the
complete position description and to apply online, visit our website at:
For more information, to review the complete
position description and to apply online, visit our website at: