Deputy Sheriff, Prince William County, VA Sheriff’s Office
By Pthe rince William County Sheriff’s Office, Human Resources
Mar 14, 2018 - 12:40:35 PM
Prince William County Sheriff's Office is looking for qualified applicants for
Deputy Sheriff positions. Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications for
Must be a United States
- Must be 21 years of age upon completion
of the Prince William County Criminal Justice Academy.
- Must be a high school graduate or its
- Must be able to complete the physical
- Vision must be 20/200 uncorrected,
correctable with the aid of glasses or contacts to 20/40 in the worst eye
and 20/20 in the best eye.
- Hearing must comply with medical
- Have a valid driver’s license at the time
of appointment. Applicants with six demerits or more are ineligible.
- Must have not been convicted of any
felony or serious misdemeanor.
- Must have not engaged in any activity
that would support a domestic violence or felony conviction.
- Must be of good moral character and
- Virginia Certified Law Enforcement
Officer’s (LEO’s) preferred.
If you are
interested in the Deputy Sheriff position, go online to the Prince William
County Sheriff’s Office website at www.pwcgov.org/sheriff, click on Employment, then click on the icon Employment. Complete the Application for Employment and
the Initial Applicant Screening Form and either mail or drop off both forms to
the Prince William County Sheriff’s Office, 9311 Lee Avenue, Manassas Virginia
© Copyright 2018 by NobleNewsOnline.com